January 30, 2020
In our interview with Nuria Albet from La Palma Renovable she pinpointed how important it was to be able to visualize their plan. “From the European Commission they asked to create a document with the Transition Agenda. And we wanted everybody to be part of the plan, from the telescopes to the banana farmers, socially diverse people regarding profession, education, background… We found it very important that ClimateView, as a visual tool, takes that information to a place from which many more people can access it and everyone can understand it.
We found it very important that ClimateView, as a visual tool, takes that information to a place from which many more people can access it and everyone can understand it.
Indeed, visualizing your roadmap as a way to work and to communicate, has the potential to enhance the collaboration between all actors and stakeholders in your shared path to a carbon neutral economy. Here are some reasons why…
1. It helps you to incorporate different perspectives by allowing you to involve many people in the process of drafting your climate roadmap
2. It gives you the chance to present a shared vision and to make people feel identified and part of it
3. It boosts climate optimism by showing that it is possible, that the climate challenge is achievable and that everyone is part of it
4. By showing what every actor needs to do it reinforces everyone's commitment and accountability
5. By visualizing your plan you are also able to easily follow up the actions and the impact of them
6. It provides clarity, it makes it possible to have a continuously updated picture of where you are standing and what still needs to be done
7. It gives you a chance and a reason to celebrate your achievements and to share a sense of proudness for your contribution to solve the climate
Do you want to know more about how ClimateView can help you visualize your roadmap, align your action and accelerate the climate transition of your city or organization? Just get in touch with us!