February 17, 2020
Sign up now for our 1-day course “Practical tools and processes for working with climate change” and learn how Kronoberg, Västerbotten, Dalarna, Umeå and Uppsala are using Panorama as a planing tool for climate change. A digital platform created by ClimateView for the Swedish Climate Policy Council.
This course is for you if you work with climate change at regional or municipal level, if you are interested in climate planning and if your plan is in process, needing an update or even finished and ready to implement.
You will also take advantage of participating in this course if you are searching for new ways to communicate the municipality's climate work, and have a need to collaborate both internally and externally.
Through practical and interactive exercises you will learn:
• how the National Panorama works and is used in practice
• to achieve effective climate work with limited data
• to create a coherent plan with emissions, targets, potentials, indicators and instruments
• practical methods for effective climate cooperation with external actors in society to anchor and implement your climate plan at municipal and regional level
• how CO2 budgets work and how they can be used in practice
After the course you will have access to your own organization's Panorama, that is your own municipality’s or region’s board pre-populated with your region's or town's emissions and potentials.
To increase the learning effect, we are happy to see two participants from each organization
April 16, 09:00-17:00
Hans Brattberg and Orren Shalit, experts in agile methodology and innovation
Registration will be open from now and up to seven days before the respective course opportunity.
Click HERE to download the programme in Swedish
For questions and signups please email Fredrik Uddenfeldt: email@example.com